what's your pleasure ?

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Some muthafucka's just can't help but to post pictures of their food,I'll put it like this how would you like it if I posted pictures of my dick,I've been told it's just as delicious(just ask your mom and your retarded gram gram and your sisters and you underage daugh.....You know what never mind) just my point is it ain't as interesting as you think and neither are you.I only say this because I WUV YOU! PEACE!(of ass!)

Some muthafucka's just can't help but to post pictures of their food,I'll put it like this how would you like it if I posted pictures of my dick,I've been told it's just as delicious(just ask your mom and your retarded gram gram and your sisters and you underage daugh.....You know what never mind) just my point is it ain't as interesting as you think and neither are you.I only say this because I WUV YOU! PEACE!(of ass!)

No comments:

Post a Comment