what's your pleasure ?

Monday, January 21, 2019

How a PlayStation Music-Making Game Inspired a Generation of Producers - DJBooth



now I haven't posted in a while so,


 Here goes a link to an article about how a music making video game inspired a whole generation of self aggrandizing shamelessly self promoting assholes to up and ruin music by making it lazily and terribly
 [ myself included] I truly hope you enjoyed it as much as I did reading it because I was a big fan of the beat generator( I owed a couple of different copies and to quote K>R>I>T> " If you can make a beat on that shit, you can make a beat on ANYTHING"!!! haha TRUTH!!! Also I liked what it said about a lot of artists from that generation first holding a controller before ever clicking a mouse and it said a lot of really cool truthful stuff about that software.So anyway it was just one of the better articles I've read in a long time SO GO ENJOY IT NOW LIKE I DID BITCHES!!! (click blue link at bottom for a link to the article..... )



How a PlayStation Music-Making Game Inspired a Generation of Producers - DJBooth

No comments:

Post a Comment